JDatePicker is a suite of date components for Swing, highly appreciated by Java developers for its richness of features, configurability and well crafted API. It contains an editable date picker, a date/time field, a multiple month calendar and a month component.
* Lots of features to handle any date/time entry situation
* Careful and well-crafted API to speed up the development of your application
* Microsoft-like calendar to keep the same feeling for users when moving to Java applications
* Mouse and keyboard support to enter date time information intuitively
* Detailed tutorial and examples to get the most out of API
* Source code access to ensure the life of your application
* Works with J2SE 1.3 or higher on Windows, Mac, Linux and all Java enabled platforms
* Royalty free distribution
Time and patience were spent to put even the smallest details in place. The components handle any date/time entry situation, have a Swing-like API and Sun-like documentation.